Index du Forum

Serveur Middle Rates 2000/2000/10

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Mac OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion USB Bootable (Niresh 12495) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> In Game -> Aides
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ordelnap

Masculin
Point(s): 170
Moyenne de points: 1,91

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mac OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion USB Bootable (Niresh 12495) Répondre en citant

Mac OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion USB Bootable (Niresh 12495) > urlin.us/2bzb6

.It..took..me..a..few..days..to..figure..that..outWhen..finished,..reboot..the..Mac..and..hold..down..the..Option..key..to..bring..up..the..boot..menu:..Select..the..orange..Mac..OS..X..option..and..you..will..boot..into..the..OS..X..Mountain..Lion..installer,..from..here..installation..is..the..same..as..normalName..(required)..Mail..(will..not..be..published)..(required)..Website......CodeSignature........MacOS........Plugins........Resources....Iv....tried....several....times....and....it....doesnt....show....upShould....you....use....a....USB....flash....drive,....a....DVD,....a....Virtual....Machine....or....a....dual....boot....system?....Here,....I....will....attempt....to....clarify....the....differences....and....give....you....the....advantages....and....disadvantages....of....each....so....that....you....can....choose....the....right....platform....for....your....circumstancesLook...on...the...leftReply..Aaj..says:..March..11,..2012..at..11:56..am..Hi,..Thanks..for..M.Lion..Installation..guideHackintosh..KEXT-UTILITY..I....did....follow....the....instruction....carefully,....have....been....tried....to....make....this....USB....installation....for....a....WEEK....now,....but....not....successReply...Pedro...says:...February...17,...2012...at...6:38...pm...Where...can...i...download...OS...X...MtnBryson...Thanksthe...app..downloaded..from..the..app..store..is..bigger..and..doesnt..come..from..withing..a..dmgDVD/CD..You..can..download..and..burn..BackTrack..or..Kali..to..a..DVD..and..then..install..it..to..your..hard..drive..and..run..it..as..a..dual..bootThankfully..its..still..possible..to..create..a..bootable..OS..X..10.8..Mountain..Lion..installer..from..any..USB..drive,..be..it..a..flash..key..or..external..hard..driveItll....only....be....wiped....if....you....choose....to....wipe....itWhen..you..clikc..the...dmg..you..will..see..a..drive..mount..on..your..desktop98..CommentsI...hope...this...helps!...So,....if....you....wanted....a....backupYoull..see..them..both..thereAll..you..need..is..a..copy..of..the..OS..X..and..an..8..GB..USB..flash..driveWell...written...and...easy...to...followThanks...Aaj...Reply...Lyall...says:...March...25,...2012...at...10:12...pm...Hi,...I...just...wanted...to...knowAnd....the....nothing....happens,....I....need....to....force-reboot&....Please....help!!!!!!....Reply....thanos....says:....September....27,....2012....at....8:43....am....i....have....the....same....problem!!!!....help!!....Reply....tomricci....says:....October....26,....2012....at....4:52....pm....Yes....same....problem....here!!....Help....anyone....please...Learn...IOS...App...Development.../...Virtualbox...+...OSX...+...Xcode...By...Sans...Hi,...I...want...to...learn...IOS...programming...but...cannot...afford...a...MAC...DesktopIPS..Theme..by..IPBForo..Language..English..(USA)..USA..(Default)..Privacy..Policy..Contact..Us..Copyright....2016..Hackintosh..Zone..Ramen..Murmu..can..you..upload..mac..ox..mountain..lion.iso..fileMethod..Not..Allowed...Don't....Miss:....How....to....Create....a....Bootable....Install....Drive....of....10.11....El....Capitan....Don't....Miss:....How....to....Create....a....Bootable....Install....Drive....of....10.10....Yosemite....There....hasn't....been....any....physical....installation....DVDs....available....for....Mac....operating....systems....since....Snow....Leopard....(10.6),....with....Lion....(10.7)....and....Mountain....Lion....(10.8)....both....available....via....the....Mac....App....Store....as....downloads....onlyImage....via....arstechnica.net....Simply....download....the....app....and....in....a....few....clicks....(and....about....30....minutes)....your....disk....will....be....finished f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> In Game -> Aides Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006